Freedom from anxiety means confronting your fears. If your life is dominated by inner turmoil, you will never know the freedom to be your best self.
Feeling safe, developing trust, and learning to open to life’s possibilities are all human needs, but roadblocks like anxiety cut many people off from experiencing the wholeness of a balanced life. Perhaps you’re afraid to drive on busy highways or step into a room full of strangers. Maybe speaking in front of a group causes your knees to go weak. Or, maybe it’s a trip to the doctor’s office that sends your heart rate into overdrive. For some, just getting out of bed each morning makes them shake uncontrollably and gasp for air. No matter how mild or severe your symptoms are, it’s time to find relief with anxiety treatment. Learning to extend your life beyond the boundaries of your comfort zones will enrich your life; whereas, letting your fears have the upper hand will do just the opposite.
Symptoms that signal your anxiety issues are out of control:
- Palpitations, pounding heart, or rapid heartbeat while doing ordinary things like driving, cleaning, shopping, or visiting friends.
- Persistent anxious thoughts, possibly accompanied by shaking or sweating.
- Difficulty falling or staying asleep because your mind is in overdrive.
- Irrational fears or phobias that dominate your thoughts and restrict where you go.
- Muscle tension from tensing your jaw or clenching your fists for no apparent reason.
- Chronic indigestion.
- Social anxiety or stage freight when you are in public or with friends and family.
- Being overly self-consciousness about making mistakes or feeling like people are always watching and critiquing your behavior.
- Constantly reliving past events that were disturbing or traumatic.
- Believing that you always have to be perfect.
- Compulsive behaviors like rubbing your fingers together or clearing your throat.
- Persistent self-doubt that leads to engaging in the “what-if” syndrome.
Free yourself from anxiety
Isn’t it time to live with more ease and joy? Call today and find out how CAST Centers' anxiety treatment program can help. With the assistance of trained facilitators, learn how to explore the fears that are limiting your life while also mastering techniques and strategies to manage and control the symptoms of anxiety. Freedom doesn’t come from wishing and hoping that anxiety will disappear; it happens when you are willing to confront your own limitations and change the patterns that prevent you from living an empowered life.
What does life look like on the other side of treatment and personal development through C.A.M.?
Imagine awaking every morning with joy in your heart, laughing at your own mistakes, being willing to try even though you might fail, and doing the very things you once feared. That’s what living an empowered life looks like. Confidence, patience, happiness, calmness, and satisfaction are the rewards of tackling your fears. Why not give it a try?